- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mauricio Orbegozo has 2 locations
Dr. Mauricio Orbegozo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mauricio Orbegozo has the following 8 expertise
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Cancer Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Acute Pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mauricio Orbegozo Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4730 N Habana Ave Ste 104 Tampa , FL : (813) 426-8260
- 3450 E Fletcher Ave Tampa , FL 33613
More about Dr. Mauricio Orbegozo
My strength as a physician is my compassion for the patient and my genuine concern for their well being. I prided myself on being there when a patient has been told there is nothing else that can be done to help them. My expertise, experience and training has allowed me to find just that one more treatment plan or procedure to give the patient a healthy life free of pain. I look at every patient as a person first and treat them as I would like my family member to be treated. I find it a privilege and an honor to practice medicine and change lives for the better. Taking care of people has always been important to me in my life starting with my grandparents and parents. With my father also being a physician, I was able to witness the importance of caring for patients and how much satisfaction this brings. As I began my medical studies and training, I realized that anesthesiology and pain management were my strong interest. Seeing people regain their life through a pain free existence became essential.