Dr. Mauricio E Palencia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mauricio E Palencia?

Very good Doctor

One of the best doctors I have ever worked with. Very good follow-up.

never get return calls when leaving messages for either the Dr. or his nurse. doesn't spend enough time with the patient, seems rushed.

I don't mind waiting for Dr. Palencia because I know he is going to spend the same amount of time with me as he did his other patients! I never leave his office feeling like he didn't answer my questions. He is ALWAYS calm, concerned and caring. The world needs more doctors like him!!

Dr. Palencia, an MD that treats your body, mind and soul...

I've had Dr. Palencia for about 2 years now and I'd recommend him highly to anyone. I was put at east immediately with his kind and gentle demeanor. He takes the time needed to fully explain everything to his patients so they understand their disease processes. The same is true about tests and treatments. Dr. Palencia helps you to feel in control of your healthcare. There is no rushing with this man. If I would have to wait a bit longer in the waiting room, I wouldn't even mind because I know when I get in there, I will get the same personalized attention as his other patients. His average waiting time is not bad though.Despite seeing many patients, Dr. Palencia has a great memory of his patients and their situation. I was impressed with that as well.I would highly recommend Dr. Palencia!

Dr. Mauricio E Palencia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.