Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mauricio A Reinoso has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Mauricio A Reinoso has the following 19 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Smoking Cessation
- Chest Infection
- Angiographic Visualization
- Heart Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Showing 5 of 22
Waited over 1 hour for appointment then another hour in the exam room to be seen. Diagnosed to set up sleep study. After 2 months and numerous calls finally reached staff to ask status of sleep study. Given multiple excuses (all lame) asked for number set up sleep study on my own, set study took sleep study results to a different doctor. Staff needs training in patient care or Dr. needs to hire a new staff. I would not and will not recommend any one I know to see Dr. Reinoso until staff situation is corrected.
Prepare your questions, he will answer all questions thoroughly. He always apologized when he was late. Very thorough exam. If tests are required he sees you in person to explain. He has never called for a follow up because of this. Staff very easy to talk with and they get back to you with answers after speaking with the Dr.
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Mauricio A Reinoso accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mauricio A Reinoso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.