Dr. Mauricio A Reinoso Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mauricio A Reinoso?

Best Sleep Doctor

Dr Reinoso's diagnosis of severe sleep apnea showed me how rested I WASN'T and probably saved my life!

Slow Office, Apathetic Staff

I am writing this having waited an hour and a half for my appointment. The staff did not even have change for the copay. I would not recommend this office.

Seen two other doctors and dr Reinoso is by far the best. Yes, wait is longer than expected but well worth it. He takes time to answer questions. Staff is very courteous, not like the others i saw. Will recommend him to my family and friends.

Sleep Study

Waited over 1 hour for appointment then another hour in the exam room to be seen. Diagnosed to set up sleep study. After 2 months and numerous calls finally reached staff to ask status of sleep study. Given multiple excuses (all lame) asked for number set up sleep study on my own, set study took sleep study results to a different doctor. Staff needs training in patient care or Dr. needs to hire a new staff. I would not and will not recommend any one I know to see Dr. Reinoso until staff situation is corrected.

1 of the best of doctors.

Prepare your questions, he will answer all questions thoroughly. He always apologized when he was late. Very thorough exam. If tests are required he sees you in person to explain. He has never called for a follow up because of this. Staff very easy to talk with and they get back to you with answers after speaking with the Dr.

Slow service, Need to remind staff to follow up.

While Dr. Reynoso's diagnosis was accurate, the amount of wait time to see him is excessive in my opinion. I sat in the waiting room for around 20 minutes and then again for close to 35 minutes in the examination room. Additionally I had to keep checking on the status of my results in order to stay on top of the staff. I'm not sure how many weeks would have gone by if I would have relied on the staff in making a necessary follow up appointment for me.

I was referred for a cough & breathing issue & the doctor only wanted to treat for a sleep disorder. Never received test results nor return call as to the results.

Dr. Mauricio A Reinoso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.