Dr. Maurina Galvez Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on May 17th, 2012

This dr is not one I'd recommend. She is very particular on how/where one sits when they are in her office, as well as in how they hold their child. She does not communicate this very well and seems downright rude. My personal experience with Dr Galvez was horrible, she literally yelled at me, insulted me and walked out and myself & my child and did not return to the room to diagnose my child's illness or tell me how to proceed on taking care of her (former, to say the least) patient. This was all uncalled for and out of nowhere (no previous issues), and never again will I put my 'feelings' to the side b/c I thought her particulars were possibly a cultural situation and now I know better.

Autism Spectrum Disorder