Dr. Mauro Agnelneri Jr Is this you?

Good Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2011

I called Mobile Doctors, a housecall service in Indianapolis, and Dr. Angelneri was dispatched the following day along with a capable medical assistant, Tanika.He took an adequate amount of time, skimmed thoroughly the records from my previous PCP in Maine, and said he would see me again in a month unless I needed a doctor sooner.He was up to date on pharmacuticals and seemed to want to save patients money by prescribing generics where possible, including older, proven drugs. I also found him likeable, as I did Tanika.

A true professional

Posted on September 18th, 2008

Dr Agnelneri worked for me doing physical exams in an Uccupational Health sitiing. He was on time, thorogh, patient friendly and extremely proficient at putting medical terms into layman terminology for the patients! I would rehire him in a heartbeat!

Posted on May 10th, 2014