- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mauro Folgosa MD
Dr. Mauro Folgosa, MD is a doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Griffin, GA and Stockbridge, GA( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. Mauro Folgosa has 5 locations
Dr. Mauro Folgosa has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mauro Folgosa has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mauro Folgosa Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mauro Folgosa
Dr. Folgosa received his MD degree from Autonomous University of Madrid, Spain. He completed his residency in urology at Wayne State University. Dr. Folgosa is certified by the American Board of Urology, is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and has been in private practice as a urology doctor since 1984.