Dr. Mauro Folgosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mauro Folgosa?

The Merchants

The most amazing doctor ever! We have gotten quality care, love the staff and Dr. Fulgosa!

He is a doctor I hope to always be able to see when I need help.

Dr. Folgosa and his staff have taken care of me for 17 years. I developed 10 kidney stones during my 1997 pregnancy. He has performed lithotripsy procedures, basket retrieval and a biopsy of my bladder. When the lab results initially showed irregular cells that required the biopsy, Dr Folgosa talked to me about it in a way that calmed me. He reassured me that it was usually a mistake in the lab work and he was right - the biopsy was normal. Because I have MS, migraines, hip problems including a replacement, he reviews all that is going on when I see him. He has a wonderful personality. His staff schedules necessary procedures quickly, with no frustration for me. I would not want to go anywhere else.

THE MAN

Great urlogist have been useing this practice for 31 years. DR. Folgosa is a true professional, I had A proble about 30 years ago at that time i was seeing his uncle i know he is proud of him today