Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mauro Moscucci
Dr. Mauro Moscucci, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Miami, FL . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Moscucci is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital & Clinics, Cedars Medical Center and University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty. He speaks English.
Dr. Mauro Moscucci has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and training on specific interventional treatments for heart disease, such as angioplasties and stents. These methods use catheterization, which reduces recovery time as well as scarring after surgery.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mauro Moscucci has the following 19 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Mauro Moscucci has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mauro Moscucci is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Moscucci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Cedars Medical Center
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
UMHC/Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
University Of Michigan Medical Health System
University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
31 Years Experience
University Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza
Graduated in 1982
Highland Hospital (Rochester Ny)
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mauro Moscucci in this video.
Dr. Mauro Moscucci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.