Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maury Harris has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 24
I have been fortunate to been cared for by Dr. Harris on several occasions over the years and he has been attentive to every problem that I have received treatment for including knee surgery. Both my husband and I have been treated by Dr. Harris and found that his care is sensitive to our needs and that his surgical skills are impeccable. He will put you at your ease and answer your questions in a language you will be able to comprehend. If you require a serious, comprehensive down to earth diagnosis and treatment do not hesitate to visit Dr. Harris. He is always busy and you may have to wait for an appointment for a consultation but it worth the wait. If it is an emergency ask for him in the Emergency Room, you won't be sorry.
I kind of regret not giving this doctor more of a chance. When I met with him he seemed very knowledgeable about my situation and procedure. He also seemed patient. Unfortunately I had already been extremely frustrated by his front desk staff, who were rude and unwilling to answer questions. His medical assistant is great but if I had to deal with the office again I would be too frustrated. I have enough to worry about with my condition I don't need the added bonus. Good hospital, probably a good doctor but he needs to renovate his office an get a few new admins or train them in customer service. When you go just keep in mind that you are there for the doctor not the office.
Dr. Harris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Maury Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsYunis Roberts & Barrau MDs PC, 410 Lakeville Rd Ste 209, New Hyde Park, NY
Dr. Maury Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.