Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maury A Jayson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I have been going to Dr Jayson since 2008. I was diagnosed with bladder cancer and Dr Jason removed a golf ball sized tumor. Within a year cancer returned which is not uncommon. It wasn't tumors but little growths. Dr Jason removed them then put me on BCG therapy. I went back for check ups as required every 3 months and then every 6 months. It's been 9 years now and no re currence of cancer. We moved to Naples a few years ago and I still come back to Dr Jason for checkups. I recommend Dr Jason.
In 2008 I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. Dr Jayson scheduled my surgery and removed a golf ball sized malignant tumor. Within a year I had to have a couple of treatments and get a cystscopy every six months to make sure the cancer don't return. I have been cancer free now for 8 years and still go back for rechecks. Dr Jayson has been nothing but professional and always answers any questions I might have. I have no problem recommending Dr Jayson.
The first time we saw Dr. Jayson the wait was very long due to a scheduling mishap, which happens. The staff took the time to come and explain the wait instead of just leaving us hanging like most offices would do. Dr. Jayson then spent an hour with us explaining the procedure my husband was going to have and answering any and all questions we had. Dr. Jayson performed the procedure and we have not any problems. His staff has always been very courteous and professional when we have dealt with them. We would highly recommend Dr. Jayson.
Dr. Jayson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1990
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Maury A Jayson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSouth Florida Urology Center Inc, 601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 308, Pembroke Pines, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maury A Jayson in this video.
Dr. Maury A Jayson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.