Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcono R Hines has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
While the majority of physicians around the military bases in this area are now reflecting the fears of "drug-seeking" patients by referring all those who are chronically ill to "pain management clinics," the one center not to be is Nova Pain Management.Dr. Hines cheerfully demonstrates a callous nature toward his "practice"which he appears to view more as a fiefdom than a medical calling. His staff is strictly trained to cancel appointments on the spot, should rules never made clear not be met, or problems arise not in control of the patient.Hines himself is openly dismissive and degradingly rude. Several patients complained of his behaviors, before I met him; I somehow believed my understanding of patient rights would overcome any attempt on the part of a physician to behave in such a hostile and unprofessional manner.Instead, after his bullying refusal to treat with no substantive reason, I filed a complaint. I have been ill four years, and have seen specialists in many states. Hines ranks as the worst character I've yet encountered.
Dr. Hines is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Marcono R Hines accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNova Pain Management Pa, 1813 S Glenburnie Rd, New Bern, NC
Dr. Marcono R Hines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Bern, NC.