- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Max B Duncan Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Max B Duncan Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Max B Duncan Jr has the following 22 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Migraine Disorder
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Memory Disorders
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Max B Duncan Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3883 Airway Dr Ste 203 Santa Rosa , CA : (707) 521-7755
- 3883 Airway Dr Ste 201 Santa Rosa , CA 95403
More about Dr. Max B Duncan Jr
Dr. Duncan Jr works in Santa Rosa, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology. Dr. Duncan Jr is affiliated with Marin General Hospital and Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital.