Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Max K Fonsing has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Max K Fonsing has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
He will not listen and yelled at me for anything I asked. He refused to give me referrals and disregard issues I was having. I had to go to the hospital and was in ICU for a month because of the careless treatment I was given. He diagnosed me with an STD and I didn't even have anything as I went for a second opinion to find out. And I go to the health department every month now just to make sure because he has me so upset and worried, I feel like this is medical malpractice. And all of the undo stress and anxiety I have went through is ridiculous and uncalled for. No one on earth deserves to be treated with such disrespect and disregard, because a doctor is supposed to care for you and listen to you, not argue with you and embarrass you.
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Max K Fonsing accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
Locations & DirectionsJsa Medical Group, 406 W Bloomingdale Ave, Brandon, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Max K Fonsing in this video.
Dr. Max K Fonsing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.