Dr. Max Gucilatar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Max Gucilatar?

Posted on January 28th, 2015

My kids are excited to come to the doctor to just to say Hi to Dr. Max. He always makes them smile!!

We love Dr. Max!!

Posted on August 12th, 2010

When my daughter was first born, we went to another Pediatrician, but soon switched to Dr. Max. Then, when my son came along, there was no question on who his doctor would be, or course, Dr. Max!! He is a wondeful doctor. I 100% trust him with the well being of my children. He is very imformative, and knowledgable!! He actually cares about my children and it shows. My kiddos love Dr. Max. My three year old little girl even pretends to be him when she is playing with her doctor kit. In my opinion, Dr. Max is the best Pediatrician!

Love him!!!

Posted on August 11th, 2010

We started going to Dr.Max when my daughter was born and we love him. He is so caring and always makes my daughter smile! He never made me feel as if my questions and concerns were silly. Dr. Max truly cares he is truly the best!

Best Pediatrician Ever

Posted on August 4th, 2010

My daughter was born 12 weeks premature. Dr. Max treated her as if she were his own. He called to check on her. Never made us wait for an appointment & always followed up with us. We truly felt loved by him. He's the best & his wife is wonderful too!!

Posted on February 8th, 2017