Dr. Max L Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Max L Harris?

He is a very bad dr . I had the question regarding one of the medicine . This guy never returned my call . I waited for 10 days left several messages . He has no courtesy to return my call . I had an accident and fractured my tooth and since I take Reclast infusion so I had to get clearance from him to get my dental treatment , Because there are severe side effects involve , but I guess it's not important for him . I give him zero star . I do not recommend any body to go to him and his staff were not cooperated either .

Best Doctor Ever!

In my opinion, Dr. Harris is the type of doctor that all doctors should aspire to be. He really gets to know you as a patient and never rushes through an appointment. Of course this makes his wait times long but I promise it's completely worth it. He really cares for the total well being of his patients. He doesn't just treat an immediate illness. He offers ideas, solutions, and referrals for total well being. Quality of life is very important to me. I really could go on and on about how wonderful he is. Thanks Dr. Harris!

I think dr harris and his staff is very courteous they care about their patients health and well being.

A Dr. that listens

Dr. Max Harris spent more time with me than most Dr's do. He made sure he had all info before he let me go home.

Dr. Harris is an outstanding physician. The wait time in the ofice is well worth it because he spends time listening to his patients and does not rush through an appointment. Would recommend him to anyone. Wish there were more doctors like him.

Best of the BEST!!!

Dr. Max Harris treated my mother for herR/A. He is a outstanding doctor. Wish all can be like him. He is very knowledgableand is great in listening to patients.He goes above and beyond for his patients. I truly recommend him to all who are looking for a Super Doctor!!!!

Excellent

Dr. Harris is the kindest, most knowledgeable and the best physician that spends the time to communicate, educate, listen and comfort his patients. I have recommended him to numerous people that suffer from symptoms of rheumatologic disease. Feedback to me from others also feel the same way. Dr. Harris is an authentic and respectable physician.