Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Max J Laurore
Dr. Max J Laurore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scranton, PA, with another office in Scranton, PA. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Laurore is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Max J Laurore has 2 locations
1800 Mulberry St
Scranton, PA 18510
Book Online Now
Dr. Max J Laurore has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Max J Laurore has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Max J Laurore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Competent & Kind Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Max J Laurore - Posted on October 12th, 2018
the best ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Max J Laurore - Posted on May 19th, 2011
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Laurore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Synergy Medical Education Alliance
Dr. Max J Laurore Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Max J Laurore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scranton, PA.