Dr. Max C Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Max C Lin?

Excellent!

Dr. Lin was my anesthesiologist for a procedure I had done last week. he not only called me per usual to introduce himself and get my information prior to the procedure but, he took his time to speak with me right before the procedure AND called me a few days after to see how I am doing. that was a first since I have been under anesthesia before. he is highly recommended and I can EASILY say for a person who fears being put down, with Dr. Lin, you are in good hands!

Excellent anesthesiologist with great manners and clinical skills. Would not let anyone else put me to sleep!!!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Max C Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.