The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Max Mener
Dr. Max Mener, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Niguel, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mener is affiliated with Hemet Valley Medical Center, Menifee Valley Medical Center and Mission Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Max Mener has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Mener is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hemet Valley Medical Center
Menifee Valley Medical Center
Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
San Antonio Community Hospital
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
34 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1979
Finch University Of Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMax Mener MD, 1 S Peak, Laguna Niguel, CA
Dr. Max Mener is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Niguel, CA.