Dr. Max Mercado Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Max Mercado?

THE MOST AMAZING DOCTOR AND STAFF I EVER MET

Posted on June 28th, 2017

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DOCTOR MAX MERCADO OFFICE FOR A LONG TIME . I HAVE SUFFER WITH MIGRAINS FOR MANY YEARS HAVE HAD MANY TEST DONE TO SEE WHAT WAS CAUSING THE PAIN. DR. MERCADO WAS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT HAS CONTROLLED MY MIGRAINS. I HAVE NOT HAD A MIGRAIN IN 3 YEARS THANK GOD.

The Best Around

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Dr. Mercado listens to your concerns and doesn't rush through your visit. He runs testing for the symptoms and communicates every step of the way. His staff is just as amazing. No need to go elsewhere for blood work or infusion. If your looking for quality care look no further.

THOROUGH DIAGNOSTICIAN

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I AM A 35 YEAR OLD MALE WITH ASTHMA WHO GETS SICK QUITE OFTEN DO TO NATURE OF MY WORK BEING AROUND SICK INDIVIDUALS OFTEN. I STARTED SEEING DR. MERCADO OVER 2 YEARS AGO. I WAS FED UP WITH MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR AFTER BEING MISDIAGNOSED OR NO DIAGNOSIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN. I WAS WILLING TO TRAVEL OVER 45 MINUTES FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON GOOD HEALTHCARE. I SHOWED UP EARLY FOR MY APPOINTMENT AND HIS OFFICE WAS PACKED. I WAS VERY SURPRISED I WAS ACTUALLY TAKEN BACK AND SEEN ON TIME! THE STAFF WAS COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL AND SUPRISING ENOUGH NOT DID THEY ONLY ACT LIKE THEY CARED, BUT THEY DID. I FELT LIKE THE PRESIDENT ON MY FIRST VISIT. I WAS VISITING THE DOC BECAUSE OF CHEST CONGESTION WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE A SEVERE CASE BRONCHITIS. THE DOC GAVE ME AN EKG, BREATHING TEST (ELECTRONIC), AN ANTIBIOTIC AND A ASTEROID INJECTION AND ORDERED ME A CHEST XRAY TO CHECK FOR PNEUMONIAE. HE ALSO COMPLETED A FULL PHYSICAL FROM HEAD TO TOE AND ORDERED ME BLOOD WORK TO GET WHEN I STARTED FEELING BETTER. HE LISTENED TO MY BREATHING THOROUGHLY AND ALSO ORDERED ME AN ORAL ANTIBIOTIC AND NEBUILIZER TREATMENT. I WALKED OUT OF THE OFFICE FEELING LIKE WHATEVER I HAVE WILL BE CURED IN NO TIME BECAUSE THIS DOCTOR DEFINITELY KNOWS HOW TO DIAGNOSE AND RULE THINGS OUT, LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED. HE ALSO ORDERED ME BACK IN 2 WEEKS, WHICH I THOUGHT WAS IMPORTANT AS A FOLLOW UP. MY OLD DOCTOR WOULD JUST HAVE PRESCRIBED ME THE WRONG ANTIBIOTIC AND LET ME SUFFER, NOT TELLING ME OR KNOWING WHAT I HAVE. THE PIECE OF MIND KNOWING I NOW HAVE A TOP PHYSICIAN IN MY CORNER IS "GOLD". HE HAS ALL THE STATE OF THE ART MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND TESTING WHICH IS IMPORTANT THIS DAY IN AGE BECAUSE IT LEADS TO BETTER HEALTHCARE. I DIDN"T FEEL LIKE HE WAS RUSHING TO GET TO THE NEXT PATIENT AND HE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY AND BEDSIDE MANNER ON TOP OF IT AND IT IS A PLEASANT INDIVIDUAL. DR. MERCADO GAVE ME HIS CARD WITH HIS ACTUAL CELL PHONE NUMBER ON IT AND SAID CALL ME ANYTIME 24 HOURS A DAY. I AM ENTHRALLED TO HAVE FINALLY HAVE FOUND A TRULY GREAT DIAGNOSTICIAN AND I WILL STICK WITH HIM FOR A LIFETIME. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD PRIMARY CARE DOC IN PHILLY OR EVEN OUTSIDE THE AREA, SEE THIS DOC. HE IS AS THOROUGH AS THEY GET AND ACTUALLY DIAGNOSES NOT JUST PRESCRIBES. THERE IS A REASON HIS OFFICE IS PACKED WHENEVER I AM THERE. HOPEFULLY THSI REVIEW HELPS YOU CHOOSE DR. MERCADO. IN MY EXPERIENCE, HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND COMPARED TO OTHER FAMILY DOCS THAT I HAVE JUMPED AROUND IN THE PAST, DISAPPOINTED TIME AND TIME AGAIN. LOOK NO FURTHER

RECEPTIONSIT/MEDICAL ASSISTANT

Posted on June 17th, 2014

DR.MERCADO IS A WOUNDERFULL DOCTOR HE HAS HELPED ME IN MANY WAYS .I AM VERY GRATEFULL TO HAVE MERCADO AS MY DOCTOR. DR.MERCADO'S STAFF ARE AMAZEING AND HAVE A GRATE PERSONALITY THEY ARE FUNNY AND ALWAY LAUGHING THEY MAKE YOUR DAY EVEN WHEN YOUR NOT FEELING GOOD.

EXTRAORDINARY MEDICAL CARE

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I think God has placed Dr. Mercado in our lives, his compassion for helping us with our problems is soooooo big!!! his love for his work and yet his humility is what makes him soooo special!!!! his staff is wonderful and very professional they are caring and this is the best quality to have in the medical field, I could only say that my prayer are with Mercado Medical Practice and may they continue to offer the excellent quality of care that they have been giving, to Yvonne, Olga, Jahaira. Denise, Gabriella, Mylin and Luz you are the best! to DR. Mercado all I can say is that we love you God Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME OFFICE

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I am an insurance rep and always recommend Dr Mercado when someone ask's me to refer them a good primary doctor, not only is he my personal family doctors but, he is one of the most caring doctors I have met and in 25 years of selling health insurance I have met a few. He is caring about all his patients, he is thorough, he listens and he has the best nurses and office personnel around, they are always polite and willing to help and always have a smile for you, in my years of going there not once have I encountered any negativity in this office. Also they have walk ins if you don't have any appointment you can always walk in and you will be seen. Also one last thing the patients that go there are always pleasant, so if you have to wait to be seen, its always a pleasant atmosphere. Hope I never have to change my doctor.....

Best Family Doctor I have ever been too

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Dr. Mercado is the best family Doctor that I have been too, he is loved my all his patients because he is caring and he listens to your needs and he is very knowledgeable, I highly recommend

February 18, 2013

Posted on February 18th, 2013

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Mercado. Firstly he is very compassionate and makes you feel like family. He's very thorough with his examinations, trustworthy, honest and a great listener. His office also does several procedures (blood work, ekg, pft, ect.) which makes it very convinient. I would highly recommend Dr. Mercado to anyone who is looking for a great doctor.

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I was able to speak with ease. He is non judgemental and really understand. He gets taking care of people. Have never met a physician like this.

Posted on April 12th, 2017