Dr. Max Pitlosh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Max Pitlosh?

The Best PCP

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

I have been Dr. Pitlosh's patient for several years and I sent my son to see him on several occasions. Dr. Pitlosh is extremely knowledgable and very caring. He simply is the best PCP I've ever known. The only problem I have is his location: Lincoln Park. Getting there and parking there is a nightmare, but it's worth it.

Great doc, bad staff.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr. Pitlosh is knowledgeable, funny and very down to earth. Unfortunately his front desk staff is lacking. They are abrupt and rude most of the time I call. Sometimes he doesn't get my messages. He is great, though.

Great doc, staff sucks.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I really like Dr. Max. Very compassionate and he is very knowledgeable. I always get a rude staff person when I call though. There is one nice woman who is usually at the window. Otherwise the rest are pushy, rude and incompetent. It's a shame.

The Best Dr.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

You would never find more caring Dr. this days. I have chased him all around the city and the suburbs and will move my family to another state if he moves just so if me or one of my family needs just a regular check up we can have Dr. Max Pitlosh

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Great doctor. He's compassionate, great w/ kids and takes fear out of doctor visits!

The office staff is aweful

Posted on April 28th, 2014

The girls at this office are b@tches! They think they own the place. When doctor Pitlosh ask you the patient " to call HIM " to let him know how the medication is doing, and you do call. The office staff will not let you speak to him even if you were dying! They won't give him the message you called! Not will they let you talk to him. And filling your medication what a joke. They either don't fill it when your doctor told them too, they deny it, or they are so I perffessional and fill your medication out of state! Yep just all a big joke the staff thinks it is to mess with ones health and medication! Until someone sues them! Otherwise the doctors their are amazing! It's the office staff that needs help!

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Best doctor I've ever had.

Absolutely Wonderful

Posted on January 27th, 2013

Coming from a college freshman with absolutely way too many doctors, Dr. Pitlosh is by far my favorite. I've had a wave of health problems recently, and it's just one thing after another. Before I moved here I hated my PCP and I'd never had one that I felt was any help at all. I absolutely love Dr. Pitlosh. When I explain to him what problem I'm having, he listens and you can see the gears turning in his head putting everything together. By the time you're finished explaining he has something to tell you or more questions to confirm his suspicions. I'll come back to his office after having gone to my other specialists and tell him all the symptoms I've been having, and he'll tell me exactly what my specialists told me without having to do any tests. Don't get me wrong, he can't replace a specialist, but he's very knowledgeable. Best doctor I've ever had.

bad

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Unprofessional

I Will Follow Him!!!!!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr. Max is an amazing person. He is caring and patient. I have been through a lot in the past few years and he has been with me every step of the way. Even when I have had to see a specialist, he is still involved in my treatment and offers his support. He is warm and caring with a wonderful bed side manner. He treats my whole family and I trust him completely. Thank you Dr. Max for all you do!

best best best

Posted on September 12th, 2011

dr. max is absolutely the best,,,,,he cares,,,,,,he pays attention...never rushes out of the room...make sure you understand what he is telling you....just the best doctor i have ever been to

Great Doc!

Posted on December 12th, 2010

All around great experience. Thanks!