Dr. Max Rabinowitz Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Max Rabinowitz?

I love Dr. Max

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I may not live forever, but in the meantime I feel that I'm in capable, intelligent and kind hands.

Lucky for Alaskans

Posted on June 30th, 2012

I was dreading having to see yet another Doctor. I already had a GP, a Neurologist and a Gastroenterologist. All of whom had staff varying from quite professional to lousy. I have a rare and incurable form of cancer which can only be treated by surgery. I know, statistically, that my survival chances aren't very good. I expected my new oncologist to order tests and keep a professional, cool exterior. I was happily surprised. Dr. Rabinowitz is an upbeat professional who gathered all of the information available on my illness before my appointment and promised we would be expecting a positive outcome (the disease would not return) but going through the motions of appropriate testing to back up this theory :) He's pleasant and very intelligent and his staff treated me with warm professionalism. The required tests are ordered, but not to an excess (in my opinion). His staff provides me with timely reminders for my appointments and testing. Bottom line: My husband and I feel I am in very good hands and we like him.

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

After initial visit, no followup.Telephone calls and messages not responded to by him or his assistant.Request for blood pressure control medicine not responded to.I really felt as though I was on my own for the four months of my treatment.

Posted on October 9th, 2017