Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Max Schneider MD
Dr. Max Schneider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Schneider is affiliated with Chapman Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Max Schneider has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Max Schneider - Posted on February 27th, 2009
Dr Max has always given the best advice for the problem. I have trusted him with my life. I am now 57...I met him when I was 21 and in college. I had no Idea at the time, what a fantastic healer of heart body and sole he would become..If you are in the room in which he enters.....he does not know it, but everyone turns to him with their own memory of how he has directly or inadvertently touched their life, and continues to do so as he enters the room.
Dr. Schneider is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chapman Medical Center
Dr. Max Schneider Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Max Schneider's office for more information.
3311 E Kirkwood Ave Orange, CA : (714) 639-0987
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Max Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.