Dr. Max R Shiver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Max R Shiver?

Dr. Shiver is a doctor who maintains a consistency of medical updated knowledge on the most current medicinal practices and technology and exacting these knowledgeable procedures upon his patients that will ultimately bring patients an overall feeling of well-being. This doctor listens. Yes, I said he actually listens to his patients, which I find to be lacking in most of the doctors of today. He REALLY wants to hear what you have to say so that his diagnosis and treatment will have you back to feeling good again as soon as possible. In that way you can continue on with your life healthily, wouldn't you agree? At all times, upon entering his office location you are greeted with smiles and a "Now, how can I help you today?" from his staff. Each and every person on staff there, all genuinely care about you and want to take care of you as quickly as possible in the most professional of fashion. The waiting time goes by quickly. My longest wait, of yet, has only been about 20 minutes which is rare. The staff maintain a concern that you are taken care of as expediently as possible. I wish there were more like this caring professional in today's world. I consider him a blessing to me and my family and I thank our good Lord that Dr. Shiver was one of the exceptional individuals that God put on my particular path in life for us all. Blessings to you taking the time to read these words and especially to Dr. Shiver and his wonderful staff of courteous and caring professionals who assist this fine doctor !

Grumpy old man

What a joke this "doctor" is. He was more interested in hitting on his nurses than diagnosing his patients. Will NOT be back.

Dr Shiver does not try to tell you what he thinks you want to here he tells you what is wrong and works with you to solve the problem.His bed side manner has always been great with me.I have used him for many years and trust him with my life and the life of my family.He has 25 years as a heart dr under his belt.i don't know what I will do when he retires .

So far He seems to be a good DR. I haven;t had to wait long in waiting room. He is straight forward, cuts no corners or tries to candy coat anything. I think I will like him being my Dr.

Avoid Dr. Shiver

Terrible bedside manner and an even worse attitude.