Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Max M Steele has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Max M Steele has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Max M Steele has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Max M Steele is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Steele is a great doctor, but isn't the most personable. I definitely felt like he knew what he was doing and could handle a crisis if it came up, but I also felt like just another patient a lot of the time. He was really great during delivery and was really quick and efficient. Overall, if you want a really good doctor and don't mind a few personality quirks, he is the one for you. But if you're looking for a sweet warm fuzzy guy then he might let you down :) But he is nicer than his nurse. Receptionist is very nice but also very unorganized. They lost my lab work every time they took blood. The Tuesday nurse was quite rude about the weight I gained each week at the end and I didn't even gain much.. The Thursday nurse is wonderful!
20 years ago my friend referred me to Dr. Steele as that is who is wife had gone to. He has delivered all my children. I haven't been that great at keeping up my yearly visits and shame on me. However each time I have gone into him after being a procrastinator he has remembered me, he hasn't chastized me but has been very nice. I couldn't recommend a better doctor!
Dr Steele has been our family doctor for three generations. He is the kindest most professional doctor you could ask for. I feel very fortunate to be having one more baby to trust in his hands.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
47 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Max M Steele accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMax M Steele Md, 370 E 9th Ave Ste 101, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Max M Steele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.