Dr. Max M Steele Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Max M Steele?

Exceptional Healer

Dr. Steele helped me find relief from a long standing issue that no other doctor would properly address. He is extremely caring and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Quirky personality, but really knows his stuff.

Dr. Steele is a great doctor, but isn't the most personable. I definitely felt like he knew what he was doing and could handle a crisis if it came up, but I also felt like just another patient a lot of the time. He was really great during delivery and was really quick and efficient. Overall, if you want a really good doctor and don't mind a few personality quirks, he is the one for you. But if you're looking for a sweet warm fuzzy guy then he might let you down :) But he is nicer than his nurse. Receptionist is very nice but also very unorganized. They lost my lab work every time they took blood. The Tuesday nurse was quite rude about the weight I gained each week at the end and I didn't even gain much.. The Thursday nurse is wonderful!

THE. BEST. DOCTOR!

Dr. Steele has been our families OB/GYN for two generations. He delivered me, my siblings(7) and my children(4). He is caring, trustworthy and very understanding. I feel so grateful to have such an amazing doctor.

My OB/GYN for 20 years now!

20 years ago my friend referred me to Dr. Steele as that is who is wife had gone to. He has delivered all my children. I haven't been that great at keeping up my yearly visits and shame on me. However each time I have gone into him after being a procrastinator he has remembered me, he hasn't chastized me but has been very nice. I couldn't recommend a better doctor!

worlds best

Dr Steele has been our family doctor for three generations. He is the kindest most professional doctor you could ask for. I feel very fortunate to be having one more baby to trust in his hands.