Dr. Max R Steuer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Max R Steuer?

Excellent surgeon!

Dr. Steuer is one of the best surgeons in Atlanta. He made me feel very at ease and made sure all of my questions were answered. The surgery went very smoothly and Melanie and Carter always got back to me to answer my questions. I would recommend Dr. Steuer to anyone with back or neck issues!

Excellent surgeon!

Dr. Steuer Rocks!!

I had cervical fusion 3 years ago and have done wonderfully ever since. Thank you Doc!

Great experience provided the relief I needed.

Very good process for me. I had confidence that I was making the right decision to undergo surgery after my visit with Dr. Steuer. My care was excellent both pre and post surgery.

Acustic nueroma surgery 1995. very large one, this was before Gama Knife was around.I've since been told this could not be used for one this large anyway.I am 81yrs old

Best surgeon ever

Unfortunately I have been through many surgeries but Dr. Max Steuer is by far the best surgeon I have ever had. The same day I had surgery I felt great no pain even the surgery site did not hurt. I had to have 2 fusions done and after the nurse gave me my second dose of pain medication I told them I did not need anymore and just took Tylenol which they where surprised by but I had no pain. Doctor Steuer explained everything in detail prior to the surgery and gave me the opportunity to ask plenty of questions. When I was not seeing doctor Steuer I saw Mr.Carter who if I had not been told I would have thought he was another surgeon due to his extensive knowledge and care, he was with me for anything I needed as well as had the answer to any additional questions. I have spoken to a lot of people that had the same surgery as I did and they can not believe I am feeling 100% better after just 3 weeks when it took them 6 months or more to heal. I can not thank Polaris Spine enough when I went in I could barley move and the same day I had the surgery I felt a 100% better.

Spine Surgery

I recently had spine surgery at North Side Hospital. Dr. Steuer and his entire staff exceeded my expectations. From the very first visit, I knew I was at the right place. Everyone exhibited genuine concern and the desire to meet my medical needs. Standouts were: Melanie Cox, Carter Cooper, Rick Benefield, Matt Sartorio and Dr. Max Steuer. I highly recommend Dr. Steuer and his staff. My sincere thanks to everyone involved with my healthcare.

Excellent spine care

Excellent experience, easy approval and incredible bedside manner/ care after surgery.

Of the more than 20 physicians whom I asked for a referral, Dr. Steuer was the single choice of all. He's kind, courteous, wonderfully skilled, as well a exceptionally good person.

I could not stand up straight or walk without pain due to a herniated disc in my lower back. Dr. Steuer performed a successful discectomy and I thankfully have no more back pain. I was extremely pleased with the surgery and his staff.

Great experience

The waiting room was almost empty when I arrived, and I filled out my new patient information on a digital tablet. They have a concierge table, where a woman got me started on my paperwork. Every staff member is very polite (huge), including Dr. Steuer. Our wait time was around 45 minutes, which is very good. The doctor's assistant seemed to care about me, and made a connection. As opposed to my previous neurosurgeon, Dr. Steuer gave me much more information, and suggestions about what to do, even though his diagnosis was the same as my previous doctors. He was honest with me, and said surgery was not recommended, both because I was very young, and mainly because it was not required.

Best/Surgeon Doc!

It has been almost 20 years and I am still pain free. He even has a sense of humor.

Dr. Max R Steuer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.