Dr. Maxime Gedeon Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maxime Gedeon?

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Been seen this Dr for 7year and one day he left me waiting over one hour. I was upset and mad even anxiety because had another appt. he notice n ask me what wrong I say am anxious because been here over hour n had a appt. He never say sorry for the wait. Then he say I need it a Psychiatry I say I do and then he told me he need a letter from her and I told her and she send it. And they call me and cancel my appt. and say they were sending a letter. He say he didn't want to be my Dr anymore because I had mental problems, I was in shock because seeing for 7 year how can he treat me this way. Why can't he told me in person why he can see me, and here me. I never ask for more meds or increase it or ask for sooner prescription. I complain about headaches and that happen went move my neck. And he never pay attention all I want is to see why was happening and never help me with that. And say on letter I was crazy wow 7 year and never say nothing like that or even think I was crazy, he just want it to not be my Dr anymore. He never really help me all he want to do is give my shots n say there is nothing else it can be done with you. Found out with another Dr there is something can be done to have a better daily life, and he never want to help me then. What Dr. does that. Don't give to him he will not help and then send you letter saying won't see you.

left me with painful headaches

Posted on January 29th, 2017

I became very ill as soon as he gave me the injection. I was in the recover room for about one hour. I had to be wheeled out in a wheel chair to my car. I asked if there was and restriction and the nurse said no. I have had a debilitating headache for the last 3 months after the steroid injection.

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Terrible people. They care very little about your problem.

AWFUL!!!!!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Dont go here just because its convenient to the area you live in. Find a good Dr in the lehigh Valley who actually cares. Once you can no longer get $2,000 injections in your back or nerve blocks because your insurance wont pay he throws you to the wayside. He has a god complex and doesn't truly care about his . I was sick with a GI bug and couldnt take my pain meds he refused to give anything for nausea or an alternative (like a pain patch) . It would have taken him 5 minutes to do this for me. Refused to help me. What kind of Dr does that? You decide. I ended up in the hospital for pain control because of his lack of care. Didnt care that I was going through withdrawals from being sick and not getting my meds down. This is basic doctoring. I was probably interrupting one of his $2,000 injections.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Horrible! Not at all compassionate!! Go elsewhere!

does not care about your pain.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Not at all compassionate. Worst experience ever!

Empathetic Dr and Staff

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Nice and courteous staff. Spends alot of time trying to help me since my situation is complicated.

Good Doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2012

I think Dr Gedeon is good doctor he tries to help with pain and cares about getting level of pain livable if possible .I have had many failed surgerys from other doctors and I believe he really tries to help. I have been seeing him many years and i thinkhe cares about his patients. His office girls are sweet and helpful .Over all I am glad I found Excell Pain Management !

Posted on October 9th, 2017