Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maximilian I Braun III has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Muscle Spasticity
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Brain Injuries
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Braun is a caring doctor who tries to make sure he alliviates your problem. He has helped me a lot. Officestaff extremely kind and knowledgeable too. The only reason I put a two for ease in getting an appointment is that they are booked out a couple of months. they will try to work with you though if they have cancellations.
Dr. Braun is the greatest. I am always able to get an appointment within a day or 2 at the most. Wait time might be 5 minutes. He takes his time is going over my symptoms and always knows exactlyl where to give the epidural injections to take away the pain. I have very little discomfort when he gives me the injections. I feel comfortable with him, can converse easily and would highly recommend him to anyone that is need of this type of treatment. He is the best and I am thankful for him.
I would never go to another physician since seeing Dr. Braun.The office is more than efficient and caring.If I ever have an acute flair up of my back pain they will do everything in their power to get me in as quickly as possible. I have never waited when in the office more than 5 mins. Br. Braun is through in his diagnosis and very knowledgeable in the latest techniques. I have had epidural injections at other offices and have had a very uncomfortable experience. With Dr. Braun I am always comfortable and virtually pain free.His nurses are right there by your side and willing to even hold your hand if need be. The personal care is above and beyond caring.There are other pain physicians closer to my home but I will drive the extra distance to see him. Anyone seeing him for the first time will have the best experience possible.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2011, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Temple University Health System
Dr. Maximilian I Braun III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSusquehanna Valley Pain Management, 825 Sir Thomas Ct, Harrisburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maximilian I Braun III in this video.
Dr. Maximilian I Braun III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.