Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maximilian Muenke has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Lip
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug-Induced Abnormalities
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
34 Years Experience
Freie Universitaet Berlin
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Maximilian Muenke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaximilian Muenke MD, 5131 Dudley Ln, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Maximilian Muenke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.