- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maximilian Oshalim MD
Dr. Maximilian Oshalim, MD is a doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. Their specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Maximilian Oshalim has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Maximilian Oshalim has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Maximilian Oshalim Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Maximilian Oshalim
Dr. Oshalim works in Washington, DC and 2 other locations and specializes in Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Oshalim is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital and Medstar Washington Hospital Center.