Dr. Maximillian Odom II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maximillian Odom II?

Amazing, quick diagnosis that saved my life

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Having recovered beautifully, as my orthopedic MD called me his 'poster gal' for knee repl-only spent two nights in hospital & walked, climbed stairs right away but the stronger I got, the sicker I felt-always like I was going to throw up but never did/digestive problems surfaced-I knew something serious but I thought was intolerance to pain med. Dr. Odom immediately started treating me after vital signs taken, etc.-he would not let me leave his office until he got my heart rate and blood pressure under control/I had been on the verge of a heart attack for several days. He literally saved my life-now I am on extended release heart/blood pressure tablet daily plus an aspirin. I feel great-Thanks to Dr. Odom for his quick analysis and diagnosis-he was 'spot on'!!!I am most grateful.

Good Doctor

Posted on January 1st, 2012

Dr. Odom is a very good doctor. He takes time with his older patients as well as the younger ones. He is very good at determining what is wrong and how best to treat it.

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Great doctor-- diagnosed my child's problem when three other doctors failed. She loves him, too which is always a plus.

Posted on May 7th, 2011

i would not trust this dr ever again if my life depended on it!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 13th, 2015