Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maxine Klein
Dr. Maxine Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Klein is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Connecticut Children's Medical Center and Hartford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maxine Klein has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Maxine Klein has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Maxine Klein has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Maxine Klein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Amazing, caring, and smart. Dr. Klein is smart, cautious and practical as well as big hearted. Dr. Klein delivered my first baby, keeping us both safe when I developed preeclampsia. She held my hand during an amniocentesis test when I was afraid. When I was about to deliver my 2nd baby, a little early, Dr. Klein actually ran, she was out of breath, to try to get to my room in time because she knew that I was counting on her, even though she was in surgery while I delivered. That is a caring doctor!
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital
Saint Francis Hospital And Med
Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
CT Children's Med Center
Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
University of Connecticut Health Center
31 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1982
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Maxine Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsGynecology & Obstetrics, 100 Retreat Ave, Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maxine Klein in this video.
Dr. Maxine Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.