Dr. May D Abdo-Matkiwsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. May D Abdo-Matkiwsky?

Outstanding...I am a registered nurse...I know good doctors and she is one!

registered nurse

She gave me the best cancer care I could have wanted...I am now 6 years cancer free!

Awesome Cancer Center

Love this doctor and the office. I had a couple of scares since my cancer treatment, and every time, Dr May answered my cell phone messages within five minutes. It didn't matter if she was at home, or walking in a parking lot to the hospital or in the car. Every time she responded within minutes to my fears and questions. The nurses here are attentive and caring and it's a positive, upbeat place to be. The one drawback is that there are sometimes very long wait times, but that's never a problem if you're aware of it - I just bring my laptop or DS and play games or do work, knowing that it comes from the care they give each patient. Dr May is personally interested in every patient and their lives and when I asked, they even sponsored a "Hay Bale of Hope" at a breast cancer awareness event I was involved in at a local wildlife sanctuary. Just a great community of caring.

Treating my Hemochromotosis

She is amazing. Smart, caring, enthusiastic, and easy on the eyes to boot! She also has a great sense of humor. She makes you feel at ease immediately. She gave me a timeline and beat it by a month. Highly recommend her.

I am on my 2nd round of chemo and I love coming to this office for treatment. The staff is extremely considerate and kind. Coming for an awful diagnosis, the dr makes me feel wonderful

She is outstanding and very considerate to the condition of the patient. I would highly recommend her and her staff.

Best thing that has happened to Sussex County

Dr. May D Abdo-Matkiwsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sparta, NJ.