Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. May B Porciuncula has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. May B Porciuncula has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. May B Porciuncula has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I was very impressed with Dr. May. I went to the emergency room with right leg pain. found I was low on blood and needed a transfusion. Dr. May gave me great detail of my situation and also helped with my leg pain problems. she was very attentive and understanding. I would love to have her as my Internal Medicine Doctor
24 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. May B Porciuncula accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsMunroe Regional Medical Center, 1500 SW 1st Ave, Ocala, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. May B Porciuncula in this video.
Dr. May B Porciuncula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.