Dr. Maya C Peris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maya C Peris?

Ok if all you want to do is sit and talk

I started seeing Dr. Peris once a month but left when she was pressuring me to come once a week at $175 a pop. She was very nice and quiet and pretty much just wanted me to talk. She would comment every now and then but none of it was useful. As someone who suffers from severe anxiety and panic attacks, I sought out a different doctor who would give me real suggestions on how to deal with my issues, not just sit there and nod her head.

Let's be fair...

Dr. Peris is very good at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone seeking help in the Dallas area. When I first started therapy with her, it was a like of a cultural shock. She has no assistant, and so you schedule appointments with her and pay your copays to her. Having no one to take care of that, she has to ask for payment at either the beginning or at the end of a session, which might seem odd for people who are used to the usual waiting area at a doctor's office.Nevertheless, she is an exceptional therapist and has helped me improve my condition significantly. She accepts BCBS insurance and so I only have to pay her the specialist copay, which is very NICE.She will return calls if there's a true need for it. So far, I have enjoyed my experience with her very much.Nice location, too.

I had been Dr. Maya's patient from 2002-2006 when the office was located on Walnut Hill Lane.I would say she is an average psychiatrist who didn't show much care and interest towards patients.It was always about the money and the frequency attending more sessions.She even charges morethan $100 just for a two-minute prescripition writing session,no more.I never liked going there but I didn't have any choice as far as insurance and proximity of clinic.

Dr. Maya C Peris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.