Dr. Maya M Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maya M Shah?

Wait time is ridiculous

I don't understand why every time one has an appointment with this doctor you have to sit in the room and wait close to a hour before she comes in to see you. A patient should not have to wait this long to see a doctor. Then when she does enter the room you are only in there getting checked for about 10 min. Why??? She really needs to tend to her patients a little better than this. Other than that she is not a bad doctor. I find her to be polite and easy to talk to, this is the only problem that I find with her.

She' s just the best!

I have Sikle Cell Anemia desease. I was very lucky to be treated by Dr Maya Shah. she is gifted and one of the most compassionate people I know. She saved my life more than once and I will never forget that. Thank you Dr Maya Shah for being such a good doctor.