Dr. Mayer Rydzinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mayer Rydzinski?

Excellent care

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Dr. Rydzinski has providing outstanding care for my 87 yr old mother for over 25 years. Very talented and really nice! thank you very much

great doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Professional and Friendly

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr. Rydzinski saved my life. I went to the hospital about four years ago with heart attack symptoms and he was the cardiologist that was recommended to me to follow up with. Since then, I have been a lot healthier and I am extremely happy to say that my blood pressure is back to normal also. I really wasn't sure if I would be able to go hiking ever again, but to my surprise, thanks to the care of Dr. Rydzinski, I can enjoy my life again!