Dr. Mayli L Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mayli L Davis?

Wrong procedure

Have had a serious infection post op/ 3 months. Decided to get a second opinion. Discovered the wrong procedure was performed and the post op care is less than accepted by various surgeons/doctors.

Not good, getting worse

A kind Doctor. Although timid with bedside manners, I believe she is good hearted over all. The bad is the fact I've had one surgery, now going on round 2 (need another surgery). After 3 months post op, my issues is worse. Worst part of overall experience is getting through her evil front desk (appointment setter) employee. Not going to get worked up over that. Most importantly my health supersedes the otherwise negative output her employee gives. I am a fan of having a great surgeon, but with the fact that my conditioned has worsened since surgery as well as a rude front desk employee I would seek another PHD more qualified.

You won't find a better Doctor for these procedures. One visit and you'll understand just why I wrote that. You won't be sorry for making an appointment with her staff and having this doctor do your work!! !

will not be a third time

I received reject letter from insurance. I faxed to their office so they could resubmit to the insurance. They missed the deadline. Drove to Ft Worth office for better pictures to resubmit paperwork. Have yet to receive any follow up. Need to get a better camera in the office to take pics so the insurance company can see.

Dr. Davis is, hands down, the best ophthalmologist in town! Look no further.

Eyelid Revision

Eyelid revision very effective. very impressed with the care taken in the incision and stitch line. barely visible even at 1 week post surgery.

Go To Someone Else

Great

Outstanding.she is one of the best eye doctor in Fort Worth .I recommend any to her.Her staff is outstanding

Good Experience Overall

I had an upper eyelid lift and I was very pleased with the results, and pleasantly surprised with the pain-free procedure and overall ease I felt while in the office. I think that Dr. Davis is by nature a rather reser ed and quiet person, and that some patients might mistake that for being unfriendly, especially those who are used to.being glad-handed and fawned over by more fake professionals

Terrible experience

The staff explained to me that my insurance will be accepted for the first time appointment and consultation to see if I would be a candidate for the Blepharoplasty procedure. They conducted some testing and then took two photos with a regular digital camera. They attempted to charge my insurance $65 for those two photos and then sent me a bill of $20 additional of my copay. Then when I spoke to them about this matter, they tried to tell me that they told me that the insurance company may not pay for the photos, which is completly untrue! They advised me that the insurance would probably not pay for the Blepharoplastyprocedure as I was not a candidate for Ins purposes. When I spoke to the office about this charge the lady refused to give me her name or speak to the Doctor as she said they are unable to waive this additional fee that they are attempting to bill me. The staff and Doctor was very cold towards me even while I was there the first time as a new patient before I had this problem. They made me feel weird and uncomfortable while they conducted their test. I will never recommend this Doctor to anyone!

Excellent care-Willing to see her

Wonderer