Dr. Maynard Buszek Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Maynard Buszek?

Horrible bad DR.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

He is a non compassionate Dr. He def works for the insurance company. He did not take any of the medical records that i had from 2 other Dr's that say i can not work again. He didnt look at any of my films. He asked me questions i answered his questions and would tell him what and why and he would cut me off and go on to next question. No wonder why people like us who have been through many surgeries do not trust Dr's. BEWARE. He should not be practicing at all.

Posted on January 14th, 2016

this dr. is in the insurance co. pocket . If you take x-rays MRI he wont look at them and writes unfavorable reports to insurance co.

a work-comp insurance lap-dog

Posted on January 5th, 2016

an IME dr who will ruin lives of poor disabled employees being sent to him by workers compensation companies

Insurance Doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2015

This man should not have a license to practice medicine...He is nothing but a insurance Doctor he does not care about your test results that you bring him he only cares about getting his check from the insurance company. It amazes me that he would do all those years in medical school to become a waste in such an upstanding profession. Horrible so call Doctor.

Worker comp suck up

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

does whatever worker comp says, cannot think for self

Work comp doctor on the ins company's side

Posted on August 6th, 2012

This doctor is a fraud, if your ins company send you to hi call a lawyer as soon as you can. Reschedule if you have to. He will recommend you to go bac to work no matter what. I have ruptured and hearinaited disks, also nerve damage wich causes me to use a walker. His report said I was fine to return to U.P.S. to regular duty. I did provide MRI and emg result and inform him of what I did do a living, wich includes my first stop the print shop where I unload up to 300 packages ranging from 60lb to 100lbs. This doc is going to say you are fine no matter what.

waste of money

Posted on August 1st, 2009

i saw this doctor for my pain.I am really wondering how he got the licence.He done my physical exam in less than 12 minutes.In these 12 minutes he gave 4and 1/2 minute to change my dress.I dont think he is doing any practice other than with auto insurence companies and workman comp cases.I dont think he is maintain any ethics regarding patients other than money from insurence companies

Posted on July 25th, 2009

This is a workmans comp doc working for the company, not for the patient. His physical therapist was incompetent and me worse, not better. After 2 visits I never came back.

Posted on April 27th, 2017