Dr. Mayo Friedlis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mayo Friedlis?

Egregious

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr. Friedlis' practice sent me out a packet of materials with several medications that should be stopped one month prior to the stem cell therapy. It arrived at my house 2 weeks prior to the procedure. I left a message for him to call me, but his assistant called and said he could talk to me in person. In our meeting Friedlis seemed confused that I had opted for stem cell since I hadn't tried prolotherapy. What he was clear about was that I would lose the 500 dollar deposit if i cancelled it. After the visit I disputed the 500 charge with AMEX because his attitude was that he wanted his money regardless of what he recommended for treatment. He also contradicted the directions in the info packet and said it was fine to continue steroids and nsaids to 2 weeks before procedure. Friedlis did not respond to to the AMEX dispute in the 30 day window. AMEX explained usually this means they accept fault. But 10 months after my intitial visit they billed me 330 for the intitial consultation after assuring me insurance would pay for it. But Blue cross blue choice tell me now they would never pay for it if it is not a participating specialist. It was dishonest for his receptionists to assure me insurance would pay, when clearly many would not, and billing me 10 months after the appointment is an insult. Last week they revised the bill to more than 600 dollars, calling my question session with Friedlis in August a "follow -up" and charging me for it. They didn't ask for a copay so this was a complete surprise . i called to explain all of this to Dr. Friedlis, but he cut me off and said i was completely "disingenuous" and never to call him again. THIS PRACTICE IS COMPLETELY UNETHICAL AND GREEDY. STAY AWAY!

They don't value your time

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Even after waiting for almost 30 minutes in a tiny office, there was no sign of the doctor. I refuse to give my money to people who don't value my time. So I walked out. I am talking to civil attorneys to ask for compensation for the time wasted and opportunity lost by leaving my work early. I would suggest all of you to stay away from this medical practice and other such practices who don't value your time.

The best.

Posted on March 19th, 2017

I doubt if there is a better pain management specialist in the entire DC metro area.

Posted on January 28th, 2017

wonderful physician and excellent staff

Posted on January 14th, 2017

I'm lucky to have Dr. Friedlis to take care of me.

Thorough , answered my questions, procedures done with skill and sterility. I trust him and will continue to be treated by him as I need to. I am a nurse and he is bringing my Mitir strength back and alleviating my pain. Thank you!!!

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr. Friedlis and his staff are excellent to work with. I had a serious back injury quite some time ago and will have chronic back pain for the remainder of my life. Dr.Friedlis is commited to make me as comfortable as possible with continuing care. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Friedlis to anyone I know that has back or any kind of cronic pain.

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Dr. Friedlis, Caitlyn, NP, Amanda and his staff are truly exceptional in diagnostics and treatment! Can't say enough.

Very Caring and Knowledgeable Doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Friedlis and his staff are the absolute best. I think a lot of people writing these reviews do not know a whole lot about insurance and how it works. The regenerative therapies provided by Dr. Friedlis are indeed out of pocket and they are not 100% guaranteed, but that is fully explained through the process. People don't understand that insurance doesn't cover "holistic" medicine because there is not a lot of money in the patient getting better and pain free, which is what the regenerative therapies essentially does. Also, what each patient pays out of pocket is what insurance would be paying for anyway, so it's the pay now or pay later scenario. This was all explained to me by multiple people in his staff and even other doctors who recommended Dr. Friedlis. He is a very competent and helpful doctor, but he is not going to hold your hand or listen to your story, he is going to help you get better.

AVOID THIS "SNAKE OIL SALESMAN" AT ALL COSTS!!!

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Mayo Friedlis is the most nastiest person I have ever met. After the way this d-bag treated me I do not consider him a doctor at all. He was just mean and nothing but money hungry! He could careless about patients. Avoid this "SNAKE OIL SALESMAN" at all cost! Your wallet is what he is most concerned about than your health! He is a total d-ouch!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I appreciate Dr. Friedlis and his staff, they are kind and caring. I also appreciate the way they listen and are caring. Thank You for all you do to make the the quality of life better.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

DR. MAYO FRIEDLIS WAS EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY. I AM VERY HOPEFUL I WILL BE ABLE TO BE PAIN FREE IN MY SHOULDER IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.