Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Mayra I Bonet Quiles
Mayra I Bonet Quiles is a Doctor primarily located in Seymour, IN. She speaks English.
Showing 1 of 3
I felt Dr. Bonet was persistant in trying to help me and do what was best for me in my situation. Her recomendations for pain control and medications is what made the turn around for me and I was able to be released from the hospital and return home. I have not had her for an anesthesiologist as I have avoided surgery but would request her and recomend her to my friends and family.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSchneck Medical Center, 411 W Tipton St # 411, Seymour, IN
Mayra I Bonet Quiles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seymour, IN.