Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mayra Bonet Quiles has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 1 of 1
I felt Dr. Bonet was persistant in trying to help me and do what was best for me in my situation. Her recomendations for pain control and medications is what made the turn around for me and I was able to be released from the hospital and return home. I have not had her for an anesthesiologist as I have avoided surgery but would request her and recomend her to my friends and family.
Dr. Bonet Quiles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Mayra Bonet Quiles accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSchneck Medical Center, 411 W Tipton St, Seymour, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mayra Bonet Quiles in this video.
Dr. Mayra Bonet Quiles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seymour, IN.