Dr. Mayra Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mayra Thompson?

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Dtr Thompson is one of the best doctors I have ever seen, she spends as much time as needed with me, always encouraging and caring.

Poor scheduling, rude staff

Posted on May 9th, 2016

I had an appointment with the Dr. I drove to her office for forty minutes and was late for 10 minutes due to an accident on the highway. After arrival at her office I was told to wait. 30 minutes later, I was told that Dr Thompson would not be able to see me because I was late. When I talked to her nurse on the phone, she told me to leave my home earlier so I would not be late next time. She tried to teach me how to manage my time. What a loving and passionate staff! When I have visited Dr Thompson before, she made me wait 20 to 30 minutes at times to see me. I patiently waited her without issues, but when her patient is late, that is a different story. So my time is not valuable, but hers is.

Amazing Gynecologist The Best

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Highly Professional and knowledgable and caring! 100% excellence

excellent

Posted on January 20th, 2014

This doctor lies

Posted on September 16th, 2012

Dr Mayra Thompson was recommended to me by my obstetrician. I need a very simple procedure to remove two polyps from my uterus. Dr Thompson did not come to see me before the surgery AND she did not fully read the sonogram report so she forgot to remove one of the polyps. Afterwards she lied saying that she removed both polyps even after the remaining one was seen in a sonogram. She lies lies lies and does not care about the patient AT ALL. A shame to the medical profession.

Awesome doctor!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Dr. Thompson made a presumed challenging surgery unproblematic for me. Her professionalism combined with compassion made my surgical experience a breeze. Dr. Thompson along with the nurses, resident physicians, and staff members were excellent!!!

Best doctor ever!

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Dr. Thonpson changed my life! Her professional care and expertise helped me improve the quality of my life!!!

The perfect GYN

Posted on October 21st, 2009

Dr. Thompson is a wonderful doctor!! She was able to see me quickly, but I never felt rushed. She wanted me to explain my symptoms and then discussed possible diagnoses and treatments. She wanted to do further testing, and was able to take me to another room in her office immediately to confirm her diagnosis. She then recommended treatment, asked me about any questions I might have, and followed up. The end result was that I felt better than I'd ever felt and my problems were resolved!

Posted on November 8th, 2016