Dr. Maysa M Abu-Khalaf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maysa M Abu-Khalaf?

Dr. Abu-khalaf is truly wonderful. I gave her a tough time for the first few appointments. She stuck by me through it all and was caring and compassionate the entire time. She answered all the questions I had and was able to put up with my bad attitude until i could accept it. Her knowledge and compassion are a priceless combination. I will never forget all that she did for me and for how kind she was to me when I wasn't so nice to her. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

initial meeting

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Abu-Kalaf. Initial visit she was immediately engaging,using her first name as an introduction. She made eye contact and read thru all the material given her before assessing the situation.