Dr. Mayur Kothari Is this you?

Not good experience

I wish I could write a nicer review as the doctor is a nice man...but in medicine I wouldn't recommend him...he made a major mistake with a patient and now patient has to suffer...

I don't think you could find a doctor - a surgeon for that matter with the care and follow through that Dr. Kothari provides. He is always quick to respond to any questions, pages, telephone calls. He never made me feel as though he was rushing to get to the next patient, always taking the time to make sure I understood what was happening and explaining in detail the procedures and next steps. He is very caring and seems to take a personal interest in not only the patient's well being, but the family's well being also. I have been both a patient and one who has had a family member under his care.