Dr. Mohamad Alhakim Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mohamad Alhakim?

Bigger Headache then I had

Posted on September 30th, 2016

My receptionist has horrible manners and treats people like garbage and worthless beings. I wouldn't send my dog to this place even if it was the last place on Earth. The Dr M Mazen Al Hakim can thank his rude receptionist for this review. Horrible lady!!

Not acceptable

Posted on August 18th, 2011

doesnt read reports and lies to patients because doesn't even take the time to read reports if you have a problem I suggest finding another doctor. Because it will be three months down the road 6 MRI 2 emg kilogram and 30 bloodiest later and he will have nothing to tell you except everything looks good. And u get the paperwork from the office after asking for records and you find out two bulged disc pushing on the cal sac and spurs and then you decide to go see a real doctor anyway after wasting all the money on the poor doctor

Krista Hohl M.S. Patient of over 10 years

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Hakim has been the most wonderful Dr. I have ever had. His bedside manner is very gentle & kind. He has been my Multple Sclerosis Dr. for over 10 years. I always reccommend him to any one who asks me my Dr. his. I have even been to a Neurologist at the Mayo Clinic & she completely confirmed his diagnoses & reccommended treatment. I would 100% suggest this Neurologist to any one in need. He is a wonderful Dr.

Posted on October 7th, 2010

This Dr. has the WORST BEDSIDE MANNER!! Also he lied to me about our plan of treatment while being admitted in the hospital.

Posted on September 13th, 2017