Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mazen Al-Hamwy
Dr. Mazen Al-Hamwy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muskogee, OK. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Al-Hamwy is affiliated with Muskogee Regional Medical Center and Wagoner Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mazen Al-Hamwy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mazen Al-Hamwy has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Mazen Al-Hamwy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Al-Hamwy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Mazen Al-Hamwy
Dr. Mazen Al-hamwy practices cardiology in Muskogee, Oklahoma and Wagoner, Oklahoma. Dr. Al-hamwy graduated with an MD 15 years ago.
Locations & DirectionsMUSKOGEE HEART CENTER INC, 3340 W Okmulgee St, Muskogee, OK
Dr. Mazen Al-Hamwy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Muskogee, OK.