Dr. Mazen S Daoud Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mazen S Daoud?

Terrible experience

I echo the experience of those patients who were mistreated. He has a terrible bedside manner.

Very Good Experience

The practice is very organized and well set up which allows the doctor to see a great number of patients. He is very businesslike in manner which might account for some of the complaints on here. But I consider it to be a great plus - he spent all the time he needed to with me and let his staff do their jobs.

his office is a multimillion dollar business not a medical office for patient care. I realize doctors should make a very good living, but come on, 2-3 million dollars a year from medicare alone? All is left for them to do is to see patients on a conveyor belt.

Terrible dermatologist

The office staff was more into talking about what they had done over the weekend than taking the time to check me in and when I finally was able to see the doctor, he was rude and abrasive.

Dr. Daoud is a fine dermatologist, he made feel very comfortable. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

Has the bedside manner of a hyena

He doesn't like to answer questions, he's too busy running from room to room. Terrible, terrible beside manners. I will never return!

After being so happy with Dr. Daoud, I came to his web site to find his new address for my next appointment and ran into this page....I read the Review from Shannon Sibio and I basically I just don't believe it....He is a very nice and through doctor and his staff and partners are all terrific too...

Not interested in Patient

My daughter had an appointment with this so called doctor in which he verbally abused, mannhandled and terrified her. He showed no regard for her privacy while examining her body and then berated her when she rejected his aggresive behavior. He finished our visit with a temper tantrum in which he threw his tool across the room. Mind you, my three year old was playing on the floor. Everyone needs to know what kind of person he is.

Waiting room full of people, very fast turn around...in and out. I had specific itching problems that I needed to talk to a doctor about...it did not happen here. Very disappointed. I will never go back to see him again....Seems he cares more about $$$$ than treating people. Wants to get rich quick.

Dr. Mazen S Daoud is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.