Dr. Mazen E Eneyni Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mazen E Eneyni?

amazing dr

although I did not use the nuerosurgen threw angels I did however see Dr eneyni for a good amount of time and was by far the best numerologist I ever had.

Excellent care!

worst experience ever...........STAY AWAY.........

nurse clueless - no dx, no tp, no treatment at all, saw md for 4 minutes ONE TIME ONLY, had all kinds of testing, no results, NOTHING..........my son continues to suffer and no treatment was offered, or discussed........filed a grievance with NO RESPONSE, will file with the medical board and with insurance co. .....

Stay Away...Far Away!

I have been a patient for 4 months and never ONCE met a real neurologist...I am being treated by a nurse practitioner who has no clue. No diagnosis, no treatment plan and no pain management. Wait times are terrible, the phone contact is even worse. Rude, clueless people...the office looks like a tire repair shop. Stay away!

amazing doctor, very thorough, compassionate and gets what you need done

patients friend

This doctor is extremely rude. He just asked a few obvious questions but gave no opinion. Even when I prompted him about some mri's that my girlfriend had done he just said "oh I can tell you if they were read" does some clicks on his computer, "ah yup, all done"... But then he said NOTHING !!! He then sends her for an eeg in Abington but when we drive all the way there they refuse to do it because he did not order it.!!!! Staff is extremely rude and immature.

I cannot stress enough how disappointed I am with the treatment my wife has received from Angels Neurological in Taunton, MA. While the doctors and nurses are pleasant, all information and care feels rushed and not fully explained. My wife seemed only to get treated for her pain without a solid effort to find or fix the source of the pain. To make matters worse, the staff in both the Taunton and Abbington offices treated my wife more as an addict than a patient. Her prescriptions were slow to get filled as the bumbling staff failed to send faxes, sent faxes to the wrong pharmacy (even after repeated calls and visits by me to ensure the correct pharmacy was listed in their files) or failed to get clearance from doctors before they left for the day, weekend or even vacations. Angels left my wife with no answers for her pain and made managing the pain impossible.

Stay clear of this doctor. He will use you as a case study and not tell you. He will pump you full of medications that you do not need and lie on your reports. Make sure you see your medical records from him often. STAY CLEAR OF HIM!!!

I WILL NEVER GO BACK

THIS OFFICE JUST WANTS TO MEDICATE PEOPLE AND SEND PATIENTS OUT THE DOOR.

Don't Waste A Minute Of Your Time..

In response to what another patient remarked about pertaining to the cold, lifeless, ghetto waiting rooms at all of the offices (you feel like you are sitting in a trailer) I could get past that if I knew I was receiving top notch care. Not the case. The owner of this "franchise" of these so called "neuro" centers, Dr.Eneyni, matches the decor. I found he as well to be cold, emotionless, no bedside manner. We are humans. Not dogs. Absolutely no education WHATSOEVER on migraine prevention, etc. Do you think he could possibly discuss causes of your migraines? NO, he will just give you 20 prescriptions and not look into the cause. I would leave this office feeling so cheated by the system. It shouldn't feel this way. We deserve better! I have since found an amazing neuro who gave me proper care and actually educated me on the different causes and types of migraines and provided me with literature and all the proper diagnostic testing. Dr.Eneyni needs to attempt to be proactive and change his ways. I mean, come on.....these reviews are all on the same page- it speaks volumes. DR.ENEYNI, WE ARE HUMANS TOO.

The most incompetent and rudest office staff we have ever encountered. I have worked in the medical field for 29 yrs. so this opinion is not out of ignorance. Three second appts.,no follow up calls. When trying to follow up on our own it was a circus. Dr. Enenyi charges $75.00 for missed appts., it literally took 25 mins. to get through to office after trying numbers on business card. After I explainedd the difficulty of reaching someone I was met with "oh well". Dr. Enenyi is uncaring and has a disturbing attitude.

PATIENT