Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mazen M Kawji MD
Dr. Mazen M Kawji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Lenox, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mazen M Kawji has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mazen M Kawji has the following 14 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
31 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Mazen M Kawji Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mazen M Kawji's office for more information.
1890 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 240 New Lenox, IL : (815) 740-1900
Locations & DirectionsHEARTLAND CARDIOVASCULAR CENTER, 1890 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 240, New Lenox, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mazen M Kawji, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in New Lenox, IL, in this video.
Dr. Mazen M Kawji is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Lenox, IL.